вторник, 21 февраля 2012 г.

Sport in our town

In My Town
       The ppulation of our town a positive attitude to sport. In our town is a lot of sporting events. Many children play sports and are very happy. Of course, there are victories and defeats, but the kind do not give up and go forward to victory.
 Sports in our town, plays an important role. In my town there is a children's sports schoolin which children develop and make new friends.
          The good sife of sport- improving the health, making new friends, improved outlook, the acquisition of self-confidence, helps to overcome difficulties.
 Bad side of sport- can be unfair, you can win lots of damage.
          Sports an integral part of our lives. One of my favorite sports- football. I love to play football. I think that that sport is an interesting and exciting game. We have recently appeared in the town soccer field with artificial turf.
 Now playing soccer is one pleasure.
        
               









2 комментария:

  1. hello, Ann! I'm glad to see you here very much, you are the first and it's great!
    P.S. Your grammer isn't good in your message, repeat Present Simple...

    ОтветитьУдалить